Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Traveling "iPacks"

One successful deployment model we've started this year is the "iPack" (I'm not sure if that term in copyrighted or not). We purchased two sets of five iPads to travel amongst the elementary schools. I haven't seen this model used in other schools, so we didn't have a lot to go on. We weren't even sure if teachers would use them. It was so awesome to get both packs checked out for the entire school year in just a few weeks time!!

There is a lot to discuss about the iPacks, so I won't even attempt to do it in one post. I will add more information soon. Subscribe to our blog or follow me at @mattvillasana.

Check out our iPack page for general information on the iPacks, and stay tuned for more 'behind the scenes' on how I got them set up for deployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment